Sunday, March 13, 2011

Expanding my horizons and enjoying some fun stuff!

It has been a while since I've updated, so here's a quick rundown:
-my ink has fully healed and I'm already planning my next two tattoos and when I'll be getting them. I'm getting two yants: the five line yant and the nine spire yant (with the additional twenty spires). Yep...I'm addicted!
-Bodycombat is fuckin amazing! My instructor has such high energy and well, I burn a ton in there. The only time I burn more is when I'm out running, so the trainer is doing something right when she leads.
-Results from my latest eval with Cash (my trainer):
Dropped 1% bodyfat, gained four pounds and my arms, quads, pecs and calves all went up while my waistline went down. New circuits this month are going to be the most challenging yet; he's pulling stuff from his own workouts now for me and well, the man is an animal, so I'm kinda wary but think it'll be awesome once I get going.
-Hit my 12k warmup distance last week, so now I'm just dropping pace to hit second seed for the race next year. After I drop pace, I'll be adding miles to work up for that marathon in July. That is a challenge I'm really looking forward to!
-Martial arts: love muay thai like mad. My ram muay is a bit choppy still, so I'm spending a decent chunk of time to polish it up and make it as good as it can be. Next up training-wise will be BJJ with a school that just opened up here. They seem like a better group than the others I've run into, but I'll find out for sure by a quick visit to feel it out.

That's pretty much it for now...just a quick check-in to keep notes on where I'm at. Things are improving and I'm getting stronger and faster. This kicks major ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment